Employer Relations at East Houston Regional Medical Center is a specialized program that includes working with employers in establishing health and wellness for employees. Whether it’s treating employees for emergency injuries or completing return-to-work-authorizations, our goal is to provide superior care to you and your employees, right here in your own community.
Our Workplace Wellness and Occupational Medicine program focuses on employee health. Our services include:
- Personalized comprehensive health-risk assessments
- On-site biometric screenings
- Wellness presentations and seminars
- Employer group health reports
- Post-accident drug and alcohol screening
- Flu shots
- 24/7 emergency care through the emergency room
We also provide pre-employment and return-to-work Functional Capacity Assessments. Our therapists are certified in the “Key Method,” a comprehensive system that assesses several components, including:
- How much an individual can lift, carry, push, and pull
- How long an individual can sit, stand, and walk
- The risk of injury based on job description
Employer Relations at East Houston Regional Medical Center has a long tradition of partnering with businesses throughout East and Southeast Harris County. We host quarterly safety luncheons for employer groups, business owners, school districts, human resources, and more. Additionally, we are a proud partner of the Gulf Coast Safety Institute.
For more information or to arrange a time for us to visit your work site, please call (713) 393-2509, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Houston Regional Medical Center
13111 East Freeway
Houston, TX 77015
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am. – 5:00 pm.