East Houston Regional Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence, and expertise to the entire community.
We are a full-service acute care hospital located on Interstate 10 East in Harris County. Our community-based hospital offers 131 beds, more than 250 board-certified doctors and more than 400 staff.
Our Level IV emergency center is the only such facility in the area. This certification allows our hospital to care for trauma cases and also allows for quick diagnosis and reduced wait times for our patients visiting the ER.
East Houston Regional Medical Center is a certified Primary Stroke Center, and an accredited Chest Pain Center.
We offer a wide range of high-quality services to the East Houston community. Our services include:
- Advanced wound care, with hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Cardiovascular care, with state-of-the-art catheterization labs
- Imaging, including nuclear medicine
- Rehabilitation, including speech and occupational therapy
- Respiratory care, including Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Sleep medicine, with the ability to accommodate shift workers
- Surgery, including a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hands
- Women’s care, including midwifery
- Workplace wellness, including on-site visits
For more information about East Houston Regional Medical Center, please call (713) 393-2000.